PL1 (aka PL/1 or PL/I) syntax highlighting

  • Alan Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi all,

      Last year I had to work on 4.5 million lines of legacy PL1 code and felt lost when GVim didn't have any syntax highlighting. I modified an existing syntax file with appropriate PL1 keywords and saved the result here:

      What would be the best way to get these syntax files into VIM 7.4?

      Thanks,
      Alan Thompson