Re: BUG: 2dd does not delete on last line

  • Adri Verhoef
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2013
      Ik ben het met je eens, Bram, je schreef op 2013-07-16 17:21:

      > Maybe it's a bug that when you tell Vim to delete lines that don't
      > exist
      > it doesn't beep and do nothing. But it's always been that way and
      > there
      > is no reason why it's more of a problem now then 10 years ago. So
      > let's
      > just leave it.

      Je kunt inderdaad geen regels weggooien die er niet zijn en zo is het
      altijd geweest.

      Groetjes,
      Adri

    • Tony Mechelynck
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 16, 2013
        On 07/16/13 18:30, Adri Verhoef wrote:
        > Ik ben het met je eens, Bram, je schreef op 2013-07-16 17:21:
        >
        >> Maybe it's a bug that when you tell Vim to delete lines that don't exist
        >> it doesn't beep and do nothing. But it's always been that way and there
        >> is no reason why it's more of a problem now then 10 years ago. So let's
        >> just leave it.
        >
        > Je kunt inderdaad geen regels weggooien die er niet zijn en zo is het
        > altijd geweest.

        Or for those who don't understand Dutch: "You can ideed not throw away
        any rules that aren't there, and it has always been that way."

        > Groetjes,
        > Adri

        I have the power to HALT PRODUCTION on all TEENAGE SEX COMEDIES!!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 17, 2013
          > On 07/16/13 18:30, Adri Verhoef wrote:
          > > Ik ben het met je eens, Bram, je schreef op 2013-07-16 17:21:
          > >
          > >> Maybe it's a bug that when you tell Vim to delete lines that don't exist
          > >> it doesn't beep and do nothing. But it's always been that way and there
          > >> is no reason why it's more of a problem now then 10 years ago. So let's
          > >> just leave it.
          > >
          > > Je kunt inderdaad geen regels weggooien die er niet zijn en zo is het
          > > altijd geweest.
          >
          > Or for those who don't understand Dutch: "You can ideed not throw away
          > any rules that aren't there, and it has always been that way."

          s/rules/lines/:-)

          --
          The only way the average employee can speak to an executive is by taking a
          second job as a golf caddie.