[patch] Allow globpath() to return a list like glob() does

  • Adnan Zafar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      Hi vim_dev,

      Attached is a patch that makes the interface between glob() and
      globpath() consistent. An optional fourth argument to globpath() makes
      it return a list. This fixes the following todo.txt item.

      > It should be possible to make globpath() return a list instead of a string,
      > like with glob(). (Greg Novack, 2012 Nov 2)

      My C is still a little rusty, so hopefully I didn't mess anything up.

      Thanks!

      --Adnan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
        Adnan Zafar wrote:

        > Hi vim_dev,
        >
        > Attached is a patch that makes the interface between glob() and
        > globpath() consistent. An optional fourth argument to globpath() makes
        > it return a list. This fixes the following todo.txt item.
        >
        > > It should be possible to make globpath() return a list instead of a string,
        > > like with glob(). (Greg Novack, 2012 Nov 2)
        >
        > My C is still a little rusty, so hopefully I didn't mess anything up.

        Thanks, I'll add a remark in the todo list.

        --
        Scientists decoded the first message from an alien civilization:
        SIMPLY SEND 6 TIMES 10 TO THE 50 ATOMS OF HYDROGEN TO THE STAR