warnings while compiling vim 7.4a.23

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 8:05 AM
      In file included from regexp.c:7918:
      regexp_nfa.c: In function 'addstate':
      regexp_nfa.c:3850: warning: 'save_lpos.lnum' may be used uninitialized
      in this function
      regexp_nfa.c:3850: warning: 'save_lpos.col' may be used uninitialized in
      this function
      regexp_nfa.c:3852: warning: 'save_ptr' may be used uninitialized in this
      function

      search.c: In function 'current_search':
      search.c:4512: warning: 'save_VIsual.lnum' may be used uninitialized in
      this function

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 1:17 PM
        Charles Campbell wrote:

        > In file included from regexp.c:7918:
        > regexp_nfa.c: In function 'addstate':
        > regexp_nfa.c:3850: warning: 'save_lpos.lnum' may be used uninitialized
        > in this function
        > regexp_nfa.c:3850: warning: 'save_lpos.col' may be used uninitialized in
        > this function
        > regexp_nfa.c:3852: warning: 'save_ptr' may be used uninitialized in this
        > function
        >
        > search.c: In function 'current_search':
        > search.c:4512: warning: 'save_VIsual.lnum' may be used uninitialized in
        > this function

        Thanks, I'll put it in the todo list.

        --
        Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill
        and a laxative on the same night.