Re: [patch] fixed check of icon size in gui_x11.c

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      Dominique Pelle wrote:

      > In gui_x11.c, icon's height is checked twice.
      > I assume that it was meant to check height
      > and width as in attached patch.

      Thanks. I don't see why you changed the && into ||. Since it says
      "max_width" I assume it should be &&. E.g, if the max height would be
      60 and the max width 40, then the 32x32 icon should be used, not the
      48x48 one, it's too wide.

      In practice the icons are very likely to be square, thus it probably
      doesn't really matter.

      --
      Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my terminal,
      or the view out my window are purely coincidental. Any resemblance between