Re: [patch] update todo.txt

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
      Ken Takata wrote:

      > I found that some items in the todo.txt are already fixed.
      > Please check the attached patch.

      Thanks, I'll remove them.

      > > Test 73 fails on MS-Windows when compiled with DJGPP and run twice. How to
      > > delete the Xfind directory? Add an rmdir() function, just like we have
      > > mkdir().
      >
      > Fixed by 7.3f?
      > (Mercurial changeset 3d8a4a148c76)

      I can no longer run DJGPP, since I run Windows 7. It requires Windows
      XP or older. Is anyone still using DJGPP? We might just make it
      obsolete.

      --
      ARTHUR: Old woman!
      DENNIS: Man!

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
        Some more updates:

        ,----
        | Bug: findfile("any", "http://;") returns http://any. (Andrew Pimlott, 2013 May
        | 7) Not sure if that can be fixed, but when using "file://" it should be
        | possible to check if the file exists.
        `----

        Should be fixed with 7.3.1297 (at least the first part).

        ,----
        | Issue 48: foldopen error can't be caught by try/catch
        `----

        Fixed with 7.3.637

        ,----
        | Using "p" in Visual mode while specifying the small delete register "-
        | overwrites the register before it is put. (Marcin Szamotulski, 2012 Nov 23)
        `----

        Fixed with 7.3.761

        ,----
        | In GTK Gvim, setting 'lines' and 'columns' to 99999 causes a crash (Tony
        | Mechelynck, 2011 Apr 25). Can reproduce the crash sometimes:
        | gvim -N -u NONE --cmd 'set lines=99999 columns=99999'
        | (gvim:25968): Gdk-WARNING **: Native Windows wider or taller than 65535 pixels are not supported
        | The program 'gvim' received an X Window System error.
        | This probably reflects a bug in the program.
        | The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.
        | (Details: serial 313 error_code 161 request_code 149 minor_code 8)
        | (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
        | that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
        | To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
        | option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
        | backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)
        | Check that number of pixels doesn't go above 65535?
        `----

        Should be fixed with 7.3.1278

        This one is there twice:
        ,----
        `----

        ,----
        `----

        ,----
        `----

        Invalid after last discussion: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vim_dev/l8uTRc43ETI/H6KN6YopFhMJ

        ,----
        | Copy/paste between Vim and Google chrome doesn't work well for multi-byte
        | characters. (Ben Haskell, 2010 Sep 17)
        | When putting text in the cut buffer (when exiting) and conversion doesn't work
        | properly, Prepend "ENC==={value of 'enc'}:" to the text and don't convert?
        | Then it should at least work from Vim to Vim and in other applications it's
        | clear why it doesn't work.
        | Experimental patch by Christian Brabandt, 2012 Apr 19.
        `----

        I think this was partly included as 7.3.852

        ,----
        | Echo starts in the wrong column:
        | while 1 | let s = input('A') | echo 'R' | endw
        | (Boyko Bantchev, 2010 Aug 9)
        `----

        Fixed with 7.3.282

        regards,
        Christian
        --
        Das große Recht, nicht etwa nur in seinen Privatangelegenheiten
        - denn das weiß ein jeder -, sondern auch in öffentlichen verständig,

      • Dominique Pellé
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2013
          Christian Brabandt wrote:

          > Some more updates:
          > ...snip...

          One more update to the todo list:

          ,----
          |8 Completing ":r ~br" should find matching user names.
          `----

          User completion was added in 7.3.631.

          Dominique

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
            Dominique Pelle wrote:

            > Christian Brabandt wrote:
            >
            > > Some more updates:
            > > ...snip...
            >

            > One more update to the todo list:
            >
            > ,----
            > |8 Completing ":r ~br" should find matching user names.
            > `----
            >
            > User completion was added in 7.3.631.

            Thanks!

            --
            ARTHUR: Be quiet! I order you to shut up.
            OLD WOMAN: Order, eh -- who does he think he is?

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 14, 2013
              Christian Brabandt wrote:

              > Some more updates:

              Thanks. I'll delete them. if something is still not fixed I expect it
              to be reported again.

              --
              "The future's already arrived - it's just not evenly distributed yet."
              -- William Gibson