bd closes gvim instead of the specific buffer

  • Sumonto Ghosh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Hi,
      Wondering if anyone could help me debug why "bd" would close gvim even if multiple buffers are open.
      I does not close the specific buffer.

      I have the following plugins installed:
      solarized
      nerdtree
      taglist_46

      thanks.

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        On Fri, July 12, 2013 01:10, Sumonto Ghosh wrote:
        > Hi,
        > Wondering if anyone could help me debug why "bd" would close gvim even if
        > multiple buffers are open.
        > I does not close the specific buffer.
        >
        > I have the following plugins installed:
        > solarized
        > nerdtree
        > taglist_46

        Well, please be a little more specific. What did you do, what happened,
        what did you expect? How do you reproduce it?

        regards,
        Christian