[patch] add Japanese manpages

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 2:56 PM
      Hi,

      Yukihiro Nakadaira, I and vim-jp.org members translated the manpages
      into Japanese. Please include attached file (man-ja.zip).

      I also made a patch for Filelist and src/Makefile.

      Different from other languages, only *-ja.UTF-8.1 is included.
      I think it's enough because nowadays almost all Un*x systems
      use UTF-8 as the default encoding.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13 6:35 AM
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > Yukihiro Nakadaira, I and vim-jp.org members translated the manpages
        > into Japanese. Please include attached file (man-ja.zip).
        >
        > I also made a patch for Filelist and src/Makefile.
        >
        > Different from other languages, only *-ja.UTF-8.1 is included.
        > I think it's enough because nowadays almost all Un*x systems
        > use UTF-8 as the default encoding.

        Thanks, I'll include them. Since the Makefile changes require the files
        to be present, I'll include the runtime files in the patch this time.

        --
        CART DRIVER: Bring out your dead!
        We follow the cart through a wretched, impoverished plague-ridden village.