TOhtml update for new modeline format

  • Benjamin Fritz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      I tweaked the regex used to mangle modelines so modelines in the
      original file aren't recognized as such in the generated HTML, to
      recognize the new Vim: ... format. While I was at it, I also added
      support for version-specific modelines which I didn't realize existed
      until recently, like vim703: and vim>601:

      See attached.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2013
        Ben Fritz wrote:

        > I tweaked the regex used to mangle modelines so modelines in the
        > original file aren't recognized as such in the generated HTML, to
        > recognize the new Vim: ... format. While I was at it, I also added
        > support for version-specific modelines which I didn't realize existed
        > until recently, like vim703: and vim>601:
        >
        > See attached.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        --
        FROG: How you English say: I one more time, mac, I unclog my nose towards
        you, sons of a window-dresser, so, you think you could out-clever us