[patch] add +acl and +xpm in feature list

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      Hi,

      When I compile Vim on Linux, ACL support and XPM support are automatically
      enabled if libraries for them are available. However, if those libraries
      are not available, ACL and XPM support are disabled without warning/error.
      So it is not easy to check if ACL and XPM support are enabled.
      I want to add +acl and +xpm in the feature list. I also think adding
      has('acl') and has('xpm') is useful.
      Please check the attached patch.

      Regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > When I compile Vim on Linux, ACL support and XPM support are automatically
        > enabled if libraries for them are available. However, if those libraries
        > are not available, ACL and XPM support are disabled without warning/error.
        > So it is not easy to check if ACL and XPM support are enabled.
        > I want to add +acl and +xpm in the feature list. I also think adding
        > has('acl') and has('xpm') is useful.
        > Please check the attached patch.

        Thanks. Looks easy enough to include now and it's kind of a bug.

        --
        Zen Microsystems: we're the om in .commmmmmmmm