Re:

  • Tony Mechelynck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      On 07/07/13 16:39, tux- wrote:
      > Tony Mechelynck schrob am Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013 um 16:22 Zeit:
      >
      >> Are you sure your "current" changeset ("hg log -r ." without the quotes)
      >> is on the default branch and is a descendant of v7-4a-001?
      >
      > "hg tags" says 7.4 is current. :-/
      > The "hg up" command did not change anything, version.h also says 7.4.
      >
      > Hmm. Weird..

      Did you install, or at leat run, your new Vim, to see its version? Or --
      wait -- did you make sure to change the system's $PATH and the Vim
      desktop icons to make sure that they access the new Vim in, er, let me
      see, I think it's "C:\Program Files\Vim\vim74a" or something, NOT
      ...\vim73 as it used to be.

      You may be recognized soon. Hide.