[patch] fix typos in gvim.nsi

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 5:54 AM
      Hi,

      I found some typos in gvim.nsi.
      Additionally, I suggest that we add some settings:

      SetCompressor /SOLID lzma
      (see: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.8.2.4)
      XPStyle on
      (see: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.8.1.46)

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 11:01 AM
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I found some typos in gvim.nsi.
        > Additionally, I suggest that we add some settings:
        >
        > SetCompressor /SOLID lzma
        > (see: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.8.2.4)
        > XPStyle on
        > (see: http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Docs/Chapter4.html#4.8.1.46)

        OK, I'll include this.

        --
        MONK: ... and the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin,
        then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the