Annoying gtk warning

  • Ivan Krasilnikov
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi, I've been getting the following warnings in terminal when using
      gtk vim on recent versions of ubuntu:
      LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't
      believe we're it's parent.

      For example, the warning triggered by selecting some file for editing
      with netrw plugin:
      start "gvim ." and choose any file and press enter.

      I'd like to propose the attached patch to fix it.

      --
      Ivan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
        Ivan Krasilnikov wrote:

        > Hi, I've been getting the following warnings in terminal when using
        > gtk vim on recent versions of ubuntu:
        > LIBDBUSMENU-GLIB-WARNING **: Trying to remove a child that doesn't
        > believe we're it's parent.
        >
        > For example, the warning triggered by selecting some file for editing
        > with netrw plugin:
        > start "gvim ." and choose any file and press enter.
        >
        > I'd like to propose the attached patch to fix it.

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        --
        GUEST: He's killed the best man!
        SECOND GUEST: (holding a limp WOMAN) He's killed my auntie.