Python Highlight Wrong When Using Multiple Windows

  • icedream91
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
      Hi,

      When I used "vsp" command to open another window editing the same file, I found something wrong:

      Inline image 1

      I added a multiple-line comment in first line in the left window, and all code below in the left window is highlight in red, which is right. But color of code in the right window is not consistent with color of code in left window.
      I have tried the version 3.3.3 of python.vim file (http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=790), which is the newest, but it did not help.

      Thanks. Vim is great!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
        icedream91 wrote:

        > When I used "vsp" command to open another window editing the same file, I
        > found something wrong:
        >
        > [image: Inline image 1]
        >
        > I added a multiple-line comment in first line in the left window, and all
        > code below in the left window is highlight in red, which is right. But
        > color of code in the right window is not consistent with color of code in
        > left window.
        > I have tried the version 3.3.3 of python.vim file (
        > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=790), which is the newest,
        > but it did not help.

        I can't reproduce it, works fine for me.

        --
        A computer programmer is a device for turning requirements into
        undocumented features. It runs on cola, pizza and Dilbert cartoons.