:helptags occurs E154 errors

  • h_east
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi Bram and List,

      :helptags runtime/doc
      E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_fast" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
      E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_isk" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt

      My environment get from most recent repository. (rev. 5023)

      Hirohito Higashi

    • h_east
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
        Hi Bram,

        2013/6/29(Sat) 0:49:19 UTC+9 h_east:
        > Hi Bram and List,
        >
        > :helptags runtime/doc
        > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_fast" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
        > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_isk" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
        >
        > My environment get from most recent repository. (rev. 5023)

        I attached a patch. Please check it.

        Hirohito Higashi

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
          Hirohito Higashi wrote:

          > :helptags runtime/doc
          > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_fast" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
          > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_isk" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
          >
          > My environment get from most recent repository. (rev. 5023)

          That's the result of a failed merge/patch attempt.
          I'll remove what is obviously duplicated.

          Charles, please send me the whole tex section as it should be.

          --
          ** Hello and Welcome to the Psychiatric Hotline **
          If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press 1 repeatedly.

        • h_east
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2013
            Hi Bram,

            2013/6/29(Sat) 1:43:05 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
            > Hirohito Higashi wrote:
            >

            > > :helptags runtime/doc
            >
            > > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_fast" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
            >
            > > E154: Duplicate tag "g:tex_isk" in file runtime/doc/syntax.txt
            >

            > > My environment get from most recent repository. (rev. 5023)
            >

            > That's the result of a failed merge/patch attempt.
            >
            > I'll remove what is obviously duplicated.

            "g:tex_fast" paragraph is obviously duplicated. (I checked by :diffthis)

            "g:tex_isk" is tag only duplicated. I am not clear what to do modification.

            Hirohito Higashi