Re: New TOhtml

  • Ben Fritz
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 26, 2013
      On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:37:29 AM UTC-5, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:
      >

      > > Hi, I'm using often TOHtml for my blog entry, Thanks.
      >
      > > My use-case is below.
      >

      > > 1. TOHtml
      >
      > > 2. Copy html beteen <div> and </div> (inner html)
      >
      > > 3. Paste into my blog entry
      >

      > > But in latest TOHtml added <span id="L1" class="LineNr"></span>. I
      >
      > > don't want this part in my use-case. So could you let me know the way
      >
      > > to get old style format?
      >

      > I had the same problem. Fortunately I just received a new version of
      >
      > the plugin from Ben Fritz. I'll push it to Mercurial.

      Oops, I forgot to update the changelog comment with my final design.

      Right now in plugin/tohtml.vim, it says "Allow suppressing empty <span> created for line number anchors when line numbers are not included, using g:html_empty_anchors=0."

      This should say "Allow suppressing line number anchors using g:html_line_ids=0."

      Can you just change that comment or shall I send a new file?

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 26, 2013
        Ben Fritz wrote:

        > > I had the same problem. Fortunately I just received a new version of
        > >
        > > the plugin from Ben Fritz. I'll push it to Mercurial.
        > >

        > Oops, I forgot to update the changelog comment with my final design.
        >
        > Right now in plugin/tohtml.vim, it says "Allow suppressing empty
        > included, using g:html_empty_anchors=0."
        >
        > This should say "Allow suppressing line number anchors using
        > g:html_line_ids=0."
        >
        > Can you just change that comment or shall I send a new file?

        I'll change it.

        --
        TALL KNIGHT: We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.
        ARTHUR: All right! What do you want?

      • Benjamin Fritz
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 8, 2015
          This version fixes an issue reported long ago, that a diff of unnamed buffers would throw an error. It also adds the ability to use a list of fonts in g:html_font, so that you can do this:

             " font-family: 'Consolas', monospace;
             :let g:html_font = "Consolas"

             " font-family: 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Consolas', monospace;
             :let g:html_font = ["DejaVu Sans Mono", "Consolas"]

          I finally got around to moving to BitBucket for TOhtml development. For now it's just in Mercurial, I may create a Git mirror eventually: https://bitbucket.org/fritzophrenic/vim-tohtml

          I have pulled out the TOhtml portion of syntax.txt and placed it in tohtml.txt. Let me know if you need a diff instead.

          Thanks to Jan Stocker for the g:html_font fix.

          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 9, 2015
            Ben Fritz wrote:

            > This version fixes an issue reported long ago, that a diff of unnamed
            > buffers would throw an error. It also adds the ability to use a list of
            > fonts in g:html_font, so that you can do this:
            >
            > " font-family: 'Consolas', monospace;
            > :let g:html_font = "Consolas"
            >
            > " font-family: 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Consolas', monospace;
            > :let g:html_font = ["DejaVu Sans Mono", "Consolas"]
            >
            > I finally got around to moving to BitBucket for TOhtml development. For now
            > it's just in Mercurial, I may create a Git mirror eventually:
            > https://bitbucket.org/fritzophrenic/vim-tohtml
            >
            > I have pulled out the TOhtml portion of syntax.txt and placed it in
            > tohtml.txt. Let me know if you need a diff instead.
            >
            > Thanks to Jan Stocker for the g:html_font fix.

            Thanks! I'll put it on the todo list.

            --
            ARTHUR: Now stand aside worthy adversary.
            BLACK KNIGHT: (Glancing at his shoulder) 'Tis but a scratch.