Re: New TOhtml

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 26, 2013
      Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:

      > Hi, I'm using often TOHtml for my blog entry, Thanks.
      > My use-case is below.
      >
      > 1. TOHtml
      > 2. Copy html beteen <div> and </div> (inner html)
      > 3. Paste into my blog entry
      >
      > But in latest TOHtml added <span id="L1" class="LineNr"></span>. I
      > don't want this part in my use-case. So could you let me know the way
      > to get old style format?

      I had the same problem. Fortunately I just received a new version of
      the plugin from Ben Fritz. I'll push it to Mercurial.

      --
      Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

    • mattn
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 26, 2013
        Cool! It have back to me. Thanks.

      • Ben Fritz
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 26, 2013
          On Wednesday, June 26, 2013 6:37:29 AM UTC-5, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
          > Yasuhiro Matsumoto wrote:
          >

          > > Hi, I'm using often TOHtml for my blog entry, Thanks.
          >
          > > My use-case is below.
          >

          > > 1. TOHtml
          >
          > > 2. Copy html beteen <div> and </div> (inner html)
          >
          > > 3. Paste into my blog entry
          >

          > > But in latest TOHtml added <span id="L1" class="LineNr"></span>. I
          >
          > > don't want this part in my use-case. So could you let me know the way
          >
          > > to get old style format?
          >

          > I had the same problem. Fortunately I just received a new version of
          >
          > the plugin from Ben Fritz. I'll push it to Mercurial.

          Oops, I forgot to update the changelog comment with my final design.

          Right now in plugin/tohtml.vim, it says "Allow suppressing empty <span> created for line number anchors when line numbers are not included, using g:html_empty_anchors=0."

          This should say "Allow suppressing line number anchors using g:html_line_ids=0."

          Can you just change that comment or shall I send a new file?

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 26, 2013
            Ben Fritz wrote:

            > > I had the same problem. Fortunately I just received a new version of
            > >
            > > the plugin from Ben Fritz. I'll push it to Mercurial.
            > >

            > Oops, I forgot to update the changelog comment with my final design.
            >
            > Right now in plugin/tohtml.vim, it says "Allow suppressing empty
            > included, using g:html_empty_anchors=0."
            >
            > This should say "Allow suppressing line number anchors using
            > g:html_line_ids=0."
            >
            > Can you just change that comment or shall I send a new file?

            I'll change it.

            --
            TALL KNIGHT: We shall say Ni! again to you if you do not appease us.
            ARTHUR: All right! What do you want?