Re: tests for python failed on WIndows

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > with 7.3.1237
      >
      > test86 and test87 are failed.
      > It seems Windows issues: directory separator or so.
      >
      > Please check attached test results.

      E.g.:

      ['\\testdir']
      '\\testdir'

      vs:

      ['/testdir']
      '/testdir'

      We could fix this in the test, but I would very much like to use a
      forward slash whenever possible. So long as you don't use them in the
      command line, forward slashes should work fine nearly everywhere.

      I hope this does not cause problems with backwards compatibility.

      --
      FIRST HEAD: Oh! quick! get the sword out I want to cut his head off.
      THIRD HEAD: Oh, cut your own head off.