Re: Compile failure on MSVC10

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > I have found and fixed compile failures of 7.3.1237 on MSVC10.
      > It seems failures of macro expansion, but I don't know the reason.
      > Please check attached patch.

      Thanks. Only recent compilers support using #ifdef inside a macro.
      It's better to avoid it, like you did.

      --
      They now pass three KNIGHTS impaled to a tree. With their feet off the
      ground, with one lance through the lot of them, they are skewered up

    • Raymond Ko
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        On Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:31:27 PM UTC-4, Taro MURAOKA wrote:
        > I have found and fixed compile failures of 7.3.1237 on MSVC10.
        > It seems failures of macro expansion, but I don't know the reason.
        > Please check attached patch.
        >

        > Best.

        I was having the same issue on Visual Studio 2012, and I can confirm that this patch fixes it.

        Thanks,
        Raymond