Compile failure on MSVC10

  • Taro MURAOKA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
      I have found and fixed compile failures of 7.3.1237 on MSVC10.
      It seems failures of macro expansion, but I don't know the reason.
      Please check attached patch.

      Best.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
        Taro Muraoka wrote:

        > I have found and fixed compile failures of 7.3.1237 on MSVC10.
        > It seems failures of macro expansion, but I don't know the reason.
        > Please check attached patch.

        Thanks. Only recent compilers support using #ifdef inside a macro.
        It's better to avoid it, like you did.

        --
        They now pass three KNIGHTS impaled to a tree. With their feet off the
        ground, with one lance through the lot of them, they are skewered up

      • Raymond Ko
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
          On Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:31:27 PM UTC-4, Taro MURAOKA wrote:
          > I have found and fixed compile failures of 7.3.1237 on MSVC10.
          > It seems failures of macro expansion, but I don't know the reason.
          > Please check attached patch.
          >

          > Best.

          I was having the same issue on Visual Studio 2012, and I can confirm that this patch fixes it.

          Thanks,
          Raymond