VIM commands PEG?

  • naquad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013
      Hi.

      I'm working on yet another VIM emulation mode.

      Currently I'm implementing EX commands. I've looked through VIM source
      and found that EX commands are parsed by do_one_cmd function in
      src/ex_docmd.c line 1686.
      It is 1069 lines long...

      After looking at it I have a question: is there some PEG, CFG, BNF,
      ... spec for EX commands?
      Googling didn't help much, only some very basic stuff is done in Ragel
      or LEMON parser generators.

      Thank you.

      Regards, Daniel.