ABAP Syntax File Update

  • Steven Oliver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
      Bram,
      I spoke with the maintainer of the ABAP syntax code and got the latest version from him. Would you mind including it in your next round runtime file updates?

      Steven N. Oliver

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2013
        Steven Oliver wrote:

        > I spoke with the maintainer of the ABAP syntax code and got the latest
        > version from him. Would you mind including it in your next round runtime
        > file updates?

        That's a tiny change. I'll include it. And update the date in the
        header.

        186. You overstay in the office so you can have more time surfing the net.