Re: if_pyth: what's the search path to dynamicly load a python library DLL?

  • ZyX
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
      On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:22:20 PM UTC+4, Bohr Shaw wrote:
      > I have added the exact python library DLL to the shell's search path($PATH). But I still get the error: "E370, Could not load the library libpython*."
      >
      > I have check the related document which says: In a console window type "path" to see what directories are used. What does this mean?

      Open cmd.exe window and type `path<CR>` here. In wine cmd.exe this displays

      PATH={path1};{path2};…

      (basically it will allow you to check whether your statement “I have added … to the shell's search path($PATH)” is true). How did you add item to search path?

    • Bohr Shaw
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
        On Friday, June 14, 2013 1:14:59 AM UTC+8, ZyX wrote:
        > On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:22:20 PM UTC+4, Bohr Shaw wrote:
        >
        > > I have added the exact python library DLL to the shell's search path($PATH). But I still get the error: "E370, Could not load the library libpython*."
        >

        > > I have check the related document which says: In a console window type "path" to see what directories are used. What does this mean?
        >

        > Open cmd.exe window and type `path<CR>` here. In wine cmd.exe this displays
        >

        > PATH={path1};{path2};…
        >

        > (basically it will allow you to check whether your statement “I have added … to the shell's search path($PATH)” is true). How did you add item to search path?

        Oh, sorry I did not mention I compiled vim on ubuntu 12.04, with the self compiled python2.5 and python3.3. I had an option --with-python-config-dir=/home/username/Python2.7/lib/python2.7/config set before compiling. And I tried to copy the corresponding libpython2.7.a to my environment path. But still no luck.

      • Kirill Igumenshchev
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
          I installed latest vim, python 2.7.4 (instead of 2.7.5) and 3.3.1(instead of 3.3.1) everything works now