python config dir

  • Davido
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
      Just to report that on ubuntu 12.04.2, the python3 config must be
      manually added to the configure command line :

      ./configure \
      [...]
      --enable-pythoninterp=dynamic \
      --enable-python3interp=dynamic \
      [...]
      --with-python3-config-dir=/usr/lib/python3.2/config \
      [...]

      Strange, since the path is similar to python2's :

      /usr/lib/python2.7/config

      Anyway, it's no big deal, but in case it can help anybody.

      Davido

    • Davido
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2013
        I apologise for the noise, python3.2-dev was not installed on the box.
        It works now.