Re: taglist.vim and pull requests

  • ashwin sathya
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hi,

      I have downloaded the sources from there. Thanks for the update.

      The reasoning behind my query is the fact that i am extensively using vundle to manage the plugins.

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Yegappan Lakshmanan <yegappanl@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM, ashwin sathya <ashwin.sathya@...> wrote:

      > https://github.com/vim-scripts/taglist.vim
      >
      > There are several pull requests (A version update is also present)
      > Who owns and maintains these scripts in the github ?

      I released version 4.6 of the taglist plugin few months ago. The Git hub
      repository has the 4.5 version. I don't know who is the owner of the
      Github vim-scripts repository. I tried updating the repository. But couldn't
      update it due to insufficient permissions.

      You can download the latest plugin from the following sites:

      http://vim-taglist.sourceforge.net/

      - Yegappan

      Thanks & Regards,
      R Ashwin Sathya

    • Marc Weber
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2013
        Excerpts from ashwin sathya's message of Sat Jun 01 22:56:38 +0200 2013:
        > vundle to manage the plugins.
        Get started with vim-addon-manager and your problems are gone because
        - it honors authors upstreams
        - it fetches most recent plugins from vim.sf.net, not form a mirror.

        I still want to see vim-scripts.org to be continued because it also is a
        perfect backup of vim.sf.net

        I've also filed a bug report with some hints that they do no longer need
        a scraping script at all to run their service:
        https://github.com/vim-scraper/vim-scraper/issues/7://github.com/vim-scraper/vim-scraper/issues/78

        Marc Weber