[patch] fix spell checking problem with c.vim

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hi,

      When I use #if 1 ... #endif in C, spell checking works incorrectly.
      Here is an example: c-vim_before.png.
      Spell checking is enabled inside #if 1, and disabled inside #if 0.

      Attached patch fixes this. (see c-vim_after.png)

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > When I use #if 1 ... #endif in C, spell checking works incorrectly.
        > Here is an example: c-vim_before.png.
        > Spell checking is enabled inside #if 1, and disabled inside #if 0.
        >
        > Attached patch fixes this. (see c-vim_after.png)

        Thanks, I'll include it.

        --
        He who laughs last, thinks slowest.