vim-nox reminder

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2013
      I'd like to remind about the vim-nox patch:

      https://code.google.com/r/yukihironakadaira-vim-cmdsrv-nox/

      It provides a client-server implementation based on sockets (no X required)

      Are there people interested in it other than me?

      Does it make sense to think about including it in 7.4?

      Marc Weber

    • Yasuhiro MATSUMOTO
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2013
        +1

        On 5/28/13, Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...> wrote:
        > I'd like to remind about the vim-nox patch:
        >
        > https://code.google.com/r/yukihironakadaira-vim-cmdsrv-nox/
        >
        > It provides a client-server implementation based on sockets (no X required)
        >
        > Are there people interested in it other than me?
        >
        > Does it make sense to think about including it in 7.4?
        >
        > Marc Weber
        >
        > --
        > --
        >
        > ---