Re: Building Vim in windows with python perl support

  • ashwin sathya
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2013
      Thanks for the help David and Christian.

      I used the wikia page and made some little changes.
      Have uploaded the built executables in github.

      https://github.com/ashwinsa/Vimrc

      For general public's usage.

      Thanks again.

      On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Christian Brabandt <cblists@...> wrote:

      On Mi, 22 Mai 2013, ashwin sathya wrote:

      > Is there any wiki doc where i can find instructions on building vim with
      > latest patches (not using Cygwin, using the make_mvc.mak, Visual Studio)
      > with support for Python (2, 3) and Perl ?

      http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Build_Vim_in_Windows_with_Visual_Studio

      BTW: If you find errors, then you can fix them right away ;)

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Kurz vor dem Abreisen sowie kurz nach dem Ankommen verschönert sich
      uns unser Wohnort.

      Thanks & Regards,
      R Ashwin Sathya