Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

  • Thomas Köhler
    Message 1 of 57 , May 23 8:00 AM
      Hallo Bram,
      Thomas Köhler wrote:
      > While I'm at it, I also just fixed a bug in uil.vim, see attached
      > version.

      Well, next time I'll first fix ALL bugs, then submit a new
      version... here's the final version that fixes another small
      glitch.

      Ciao,
      Thomas

      --
      Thomas Köhler Email: jean-luc@...
      <>< WWW: http://gott-gehabt.de
      Message 57 of 57 , May 23 12:53 PM
        Thomas Köhler wrote:

        > Hello Bram, hello Ron,
        >
        > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > Hello Vim users,
        > [...]
        > > Besides that, if you are maintaining runtime files, please send me any
        > > pending updates. I will not make big changes just before the release,
        > > everything needs some time for testing. Let's set a deadline at the end
        > > of May.
        >
        > Attached, you can find a new version of prolog.vim (syntax
        > highlightning for prolog) and koehler.vim (my colorscheme). The
        > former fixes a bug in prologClauseHead higlightning, the later
        > now supports the Underline and Ignore groups.

        Thanks, I'll include them.

        --
        DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
        watery tart threw a sword at you!