[patch] test95 fails on Windows

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2013
      Hi,

      I found some problems in the test95.

      1. The test waits a user's input because "set nomore" is missing.
      2. The test fails on Windows because \i matches § (0xa7).
      The default value of 'isident' is different on Windows.
      3. There are three tests using \i in the test95, but the last one
      should be \f.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2013
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > I found some problems in the test95.
        >
        > 1. The test waits a user's input because "set nomore" is missing.
        > 2. The test fails on Windows because \i matches =A7 (0xa7).
        > The default value of 'isident' is different on Windows.
        > 3. There are three tests using \i in the test95, but the last one
        > should be \f.

        The attachment arrived in 7 bit encoding. The chantes you made to the
        non-ASCII characters are missing...

        --
        "The future's already arrived - it's just not evenly distributed yet."
        -- William Gibson

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013
          2013/05/24 Fri 2:47:19 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
          > Ken Takata wrote:
          >
          > > I found some problems in the test95.
          > >
          > > 1. The test waits a user's input because "set nomore" is missing.
          > > 2. The test fails on Windows because \i matches =A7 (0xa7).
          > > The default value of 'isident' is different on Windows.
          > > 3. There are three tests using \i in the test95, but the last one
          > > should be \f.
          >
          > The attachment arrived in 7 bit encoding. The chantes you made to the
          > non-ASCII characters are missing...

          Oh, sorry.
          The patch and test95.{in,ok} are attached.

          Thanks,
          Ken Takata

          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > 2013/05/24 Fri 2:47:19 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar:
            > > Ken Takata wrote:
            > >
            > > > I found some problems in the test95.
            > > >
            > > > 1. The test waits a user's input because "set nomore" is missing.
            > > > 2. The test fails on Windows because \i matches =A7 (0xa7).
            > > > The default value of 'isident' is different on Windows.
            > > > 3. There are three tests using \i in the test95, but the last one
            > > > should be \f.
            > >
            > > The attachment arrived in 7 bit encoding. The chantes you made to the
            > > non-ASCII characters are missing...
            >
            > Oh, sorry.
            > The patch and test95.{in,ok} are attached.

            Thanks, now it's good.

            --
            "Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved
            it correct, not tried it." -- Donald Knuth