Re: Calling Sureshkumar Manimuthu ...

  • Antonio Giovanni Colombo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 8:33 AM
      Hi, he is present both on LinkedIn (India, works for Texas Instruments) and Facebook, you could try that way. Of course I cannot guarantee he is the right person, but it seems rather likely...

      All the best, Antonio

      On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Ron Aaron <ronware.org@...> wrote:
      I'm trying to contact Sureshkumar Manimuthu, who authored the vimgdb tool.  The email address he gave there seems to be inactive now.

      Does anyone have contact information for him?

      Thanks!

             /||\    | Antonio Colombo
        / || \   |  azc100@...
       /  ()  \  |  antonio@...