Calling Sureshkumar Manimuthu ...

  • Ron Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      I'm trying to contact Sureshkumar Manimuthu, who authored the vimgdb tool. The email address he gave there seems to be inactive now.

      Does anyone have contact information for him?

      Thanks!

    • Antonio Giovanni Colombo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013
        Hi, he is present both on LinkedIn (India, works for Texas Instruments) and Facebook, you could try that way. Of course I cannot guarantee he is the right person, but it seems rather likely...

        All the best, Antonio

        On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Ron Aaron <ronware.org@...> wrote:
        I'm trying to contact Sureshkumar Manimuthu, who authored the vimgdb tool.  The email address he gave there seems to be inactive now.

        Does anyone have contact information for him?

        Thanks!

               /||\    | Antonio Colombo
          / || \   |  azc100@...
         /  ()  \  |  antonio@...