Re: Patch 7.3.1003

  • ZyX
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      > Patch 7.3.1003
      > Problem: Python interface does not compile with Python 2.2
      > Solution: Fix thread issues and True/False. (ZyX)

      ?! I did not fix threading issues and True/False. I just said that after these fixes it compiles with python-2.2, but tests *fail* due to threading and True/False issues. I could avoid True/False issue (it is mainly the representation of the data issue created by the fact that there was no separate class for boolean values), but I do not know what to do with thread test.