Re: Patch 7.3.1000

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 12:50 PM
      I wrote:

      > Patch 7.3.1000 (whoa!)

      Well, there you have it. More than 999 patches.

      1000 does not sort below 999, thus this might cause problems perhaps.
      I had to fix my script that uploads to ftp.vim.org, for example.

      I still think it's better to continue this way than to create some early
      7.4a alpha release. The Mercurial repository will keep getting updated
      anyway.

      --
      SOLDIER: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
      ARTHUR: It could grip it by the husk ...