Re: Patch 7.3.935

    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2013
      Hiroshi Shirosaki wrote:

      > On Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:46:06 AM UTC+9, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > > Patch 7.3.935 (after 7.3.933)
      > >
      > > Problem: Init stack works differently on 64 bit systems.
      > >
      > > Solution: Handle 64 bit systems and also static library. (Yukihiro
      > >

      > Thank you for quick work!
      > It seems this part of patch is missing. This would be needed for ia64
      > static link with ruby 1.8.

      OK. I thought this was defined in a Ruby header file.

      I'll also fix the preprocessor indents, they are missing for the whole
      block used for dynamic loading.

      --
      MORTICIAN: Bring out your dead!
      [clang]

    • Hiroshi Shirosaki
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12, 2013
        On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 7:18 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        >> It seems this part of patch is missing. This would be needed for ia64
        >> static link with ruby 1.8.
        >
        > OK. I thought this was defined in a Ruby header file.
        >
        > I'll also fix the preprocessor indents, they are missing for the whole
        > block used for dynamic loading.

        Thank you. Unfortunately ruby 1.8.7 doesn't have the define while
        1.9.3 and 2.0.0 have.
        It seems the header was changed at 1.9.

        https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/ruby_1_8_7/ruby.h#L616
        https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/ruby_1_9_3/include/ruby/ruby.h#L1218