Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 57 , May 10, 2013
      Hi,

      2013/05/10 Fri 10:21:37 UTC+9 mattn wrote:
      > On Friday, May 10, 2013 3:55:02 AM UTC+9, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      > > > https://code.google.com/p/vim-soc2008-regexp/wiki/nfa_bugs
      > >
      > > Andrei (the student who worked on this) does mention multi-byte. He
      > > says it slows down the execution, thus the multi-byte support should be
      > > there. We need to find the latest version of the code.
      >
      > vim72-re ?

      I have updated Andrei's patch for 7.3.929.
      https://bitbucket.org/k_takata/vim-soc2008-regexp-mq/src/438636dfa7c6faa41b5f1281c7a931f6938c64df/vim-soc2008-regexp.diff?at=default

      I also fixed the following:
      * Couldn't compile with VC10.
      * Update makefiles for Windows. (Make_cyg.mak, Make_ming.mak and Make_mvc.mak)
      * Some typos.
      * Indents.

      Maybe we need more work and testing...

      Best regards,
      Ken Takata

      Message 57 of 57 , May 23, 2013
        Thomas Köhler wrote:

        > Hello Bram, hello Ron,
        >
        > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > Hello Vim users,
        > [...]
        > > Besides that, if you are maintaining runtime files, please send me any
        > > pending updates. I will not make big changes just before the release,
        > > everything needs some time for testing. Let's set a deadline at the end
        > > of May.
        >
        > Attached, you can find a new version of prolog.vim (syntax
        > highlightning for prolog) and koehler.vim (my colorscheme). The
        > former fixes a bug in prologClauseHead higlightning, the later
        > now supports the Underline and Ignore groups.

        Thanks, I'll include them.

        --
        DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
        watery tart threw a sword at you!