Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

  • ZyX
    Message 1 of 57 , May 9, 2013
      > 1. Include the Python patches that ZyX has created. This improves the
      > Vim API from the Python interface.

      I just wanted to write an RFC with new interfaces. These are even bigger changes, so it would be bad idea to start writing them without discussion. But these are unlikely to be written before the end of May.

      Message 57 of 57 , May 23, 2013
        Thomas Köhler wrote:

        > Hello Bram, hello Ron,
        >
        > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > Hello Vim users,
        > [...]
        > > Besides that, if you are maintaining runtime files, please send me any
        > > pending updates. I will not make big changes just before the release,
        > > everything needs some time for testing. Let's set a deadline at the end
        > > of May.
        >
        > Attached, you can find a new version of prolog.vim (syntax
        > highlightning for prolog) and koehler.vim (my colorscheme). The
        > former fixes a bug in prologClauseHead higlightning, the later
        > now supports the Underline and Ignore groups.

        Thanks, I'll include them.

        --
        DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
        watery tart threw a sword at you!