Re: Plans for Vim 7.4

  • 陈世用
    Message 1 of 57 , May 8, 2013
      What about support fuzzy matching?

      2013/5/9 Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...>

      Christian J. Robinson wrote:

      > [Replied only to the Vim Developers' list.]
      >
      > On Thu, 9 May 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >
      > > it's time for Vim 7.4!
      >
      > [...]
      >
      > > 1. Include the Python patches that ZyX has created.  This improves
      > > the Vim API from the Python interface.
      >
      > I know you cannot possibly be expected to add similar support for the
      > other scripting interfaces yourself, but I am hoping someone is
      > willing to add some of these extras to the Perl interface.

      There clearly is much more support for using Python.  I'm not going to
      have a discussion about this, Python vs. Perl is very much a personal
      preference.  And Vim users have given more votes to Python, so let's
      settle on that.

      --
      TALL KNIGHT OF NI: Ni!

       /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
      ///        sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\  an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org        ///
       \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org    ///

      Message 57 of 57 , May 23, 2013
        Thomas Köhler wrote:

        > Hello Bram, hello Ron,
        >
        > Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > > Hello Vim users,
        > [...]
        > > Besides that, if you are maintaining runtime files, please send me any
        > > pending updates. I will not make big changes just before the release,
        > > everything needs some time for testing. Let's set a deadline at the end
        > > of May.
        >
        > Attached, you can find a new version of prolog.vim (syntax
        > highlightning for prolog) and koehler.vim (my colorscheme). The
        > former fixes a bug in prologClauseHead higlightning, the later
        > now supports the Underline and Ignore groups.

        Thanks, I'll include them.

        --
        DENNIS: You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some
        watery tart threw a sword at you!