Re: [doc] align columns when :set conceallevel=2

  • Ken Takata
    Message 1 of 17 , May 7 7:42 AM
      Hi,

      2013/02/05 Tue 2:00:01 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
      > Hi Bram,
      >
      > 2013/01/31 Thu 0:55:08 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
      >
      > > Ken Takata wrote:
      > >
      > > > I found another misalignment in the help files.
      > > > Attached patch fixes it.
      > >
      > > I'll include it, thanks!
      >
      > Sorry for inconvenience. I found misalignment again.
      > fix-alignment-2.patch fixes it.
      >
      > However misalignment still remains in quickref.txt because of
      > mixing spaces and tabs. Maybe it cannot be fix perfectly,
      > but can be better. fix-alignment-3.patch is a patch for that.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Ken Takata

      Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
      Please check it.

      Thanks,
      Ken Takata

      Message 2 of 17 , May 7 8:36 PM
        Ken Takata wrote:

        > 2013/02/05 Tue 2:00:01 UTC+9 Ken Takata:
        > > Hi Bram,

        > > > I'll include it, thanks!
        > >
        > > Sorry for inconvenience. I found misalignment again.
        > > fix-alignment-2.patch fixes it.
        > >
        > > However misalignment still remains in quickref.txt because of
        > > mixing spaces and tabs. Maybe it cannot be fix perfectly,
        > > but can be better. fix-alignment-3.patch is a patch for that.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Ken Takata
        >
        > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
        > Please check it.

        Included, thanks.

        --
        Linux is just like a wigwam: no Windows, no Gates and an Apache inside.

      • Ken Takata
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 5, 2013
          Hi,

          2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
          > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
          > Please check it.

          Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
          for misalignment. Please check it.

          Thanks,
          Ken Takata

        • Dominique PellĂ©
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 5, 2013
            Ken Takata wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
            >> Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
            >> Please check it.
            >
            > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
            > for misalignment. Please check it.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Ken Takata

            Hi

            The line describing :bprevious in quickref.txt:1335
            also looks well aligned with conceallevel=0 but
            misaligned with conceallevel=2.

            Fixed in attached patch.

            Regards
            Dominique

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 6, 2013
              Ken Takata wrote:

              > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
              > > Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
              > > Please check it.
              >
              > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
              > for misalignment. Please check it.

              Thanks!

              --
              [Another hideous roar.]
              BEDEVERE: That's it!

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 6, 2013
                Dominique Pelle wrote:

                > Ken Takata wrote:
                >
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > 2013/05/07 Tue 23:42:49 UTC+9 Ken Takata wrote:
                > >> Here is an additional patch for misalignment.
                > >> Please check it.
                > >
                > > Here is the 5th patch for misalignment. I hope this is the last patch
                > > for misalignment. Please check it.
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Ken Takata
                >
                > Hi
                >
                > The line describing :bprevious in quickref.txt:1335
                > also looks well aligned with conceallevel=0 but
                > misaligned with conceallevel=2.
                >
                > Fixed in attached patch.

                Thanks.

                --
                Dreams are free, but there's a small charge for alterations.