Re: Patch 7.3.927

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6 1:56 PM
      Hi Bram!

      On Mo, 06 Mai 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

      > David Bürgin wrote:
      >
      > > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Patch 7.3.927
      > > > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
      > > > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
      > > > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok
      > >
      > > Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
      > > Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.
      >
      > Ah, sorry. I'll fix it on the ftp site. Can't change a commit comment.

      Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Viele Menschen hinterlassen Spuren; nur wenige hinterlassen Eindrücke.
      -- Werner Mitsch

    • Ingo Karkat
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7 1:18 AM
        On 06-May-2013 22:56 +0200, Christian Brabandt wrote:

        > [18 lines deleted]
        >
        > Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

        Yes, you've been providing a great many fixes and enhancements, and
        you've also written many useful and popular plugins. I'd like to use
        this occasion to say a big THANK YOU for all your contributions! We
        could surely use more talented people like you :-)

        -- regards, ingo