Re: Patch 7.3.927

    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2013
      David Bürgin wrote:

      > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Patch 7.3.927
      > > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
      > > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
      > > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok
      >
      > Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
      > Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.

      Ah, sorry. I'll fix it on the ftp site. Can't change a commit comment.

      --
      This is an airconditioned room, do not open Windows.

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2013
        Hi Bram!

        On Mo, 06 Mai 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

        > David Bürgin wrote:
        >
        > > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Patch 7.3.927
        > > > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
        > > > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
        > > > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok
        > >
        > > Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
        > > Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.
        >
        > Ah, sorry. I'll fix it on the ftp site. Can't change a commit comment.

        Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

        regards,
        Christian
        --
        Viele Menschen hinterlassen Spuren; nur wenige hinterlassen Eindrücke.
        -- Werner Mitsch

      • Ingo Karkat
        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2013
          On 06-May-2013 22:56 +0200, Christian Brabandt wrote:

          > [18 lines deleted]
          >
          > Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

          Yes, you've been providing a great many fixes and enhancements, and
          you've also written many useful and popular plugins. I'd like to use
          this occasion to say a big THANK YOU for all your contributions! We
          could surely use more talented people like you :-)

          -- regards, ingo