Re: Patch 7.3.927

  • glts
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2013
      On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:

      > Patch 7.3.927
      > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
      > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
      > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok

      Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
      Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2013
        David Bürgin wrote:

        > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Patch 7.3.927
        > > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
        > > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
        > > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok
        >
        > Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
        > Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.

        Ah, sorry. I'll fix it on the ftp site. Can't change a commit comment.

        --
        This is an airconditioned room, do not open Windows.

      • Christian Brabandt
        Message 3 of 5 , May 6, 2013
          Hi Bram!

          On Mo, 06 Mai 2013, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

          > David Bürgin wrote:
          >
          > > On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Bram Moolenaar <Bram@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Patch 7.3.927
          > > > Problem: Missing combining characters when putting text in a register.
          > > > Solution: Include combining characters. (David Bürgin)
          > > > Files: src/getchar.c, src/testdir/test44.in, src/testdir/test44.ok
          > >
          > > Hold on, I didn't make the patch. The credit should go to Christian
          > > Brabandt. I just improved the test a tiny little bit.
          >
          > Ah, sorry. I'll fix it on the ftp site. Can't change a commit comment.

          Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

          regards,
          Christian
          --
          Viele Menschen hinterlassen Spuren; nur wenige hinterlassen Eindrücke.
          -- Werner Mitsch

        • Ingo Karkat
          Message 4 of 5 , May 7, 2013
            On 06-May-2013 22:56 +0200, Christian Brabandt wrote:

            > [18 lines deleted]
            >
            > Don't worry. I have enough credit already ;)

            Yes, you've been providing a great many fixes and enhancements, and
            you've also written many useful and popular plugins. I'd like to use
            this occasion to say a big THANK YOU for all your contributions! We
            could surely use more talented people like you :-)

            -- regards, ingo