Re: What does mch mean?

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 6:25 PM
      On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Seulgi Kim <sgkim126@...> wrote:
      Hi, everyone.
      I've started to see the source today, and I have a question about the naming.
      What does "mch" mean?
       A lot of function has "mch" in name, but I cannot find no clue.

      In ui.c

      /*
       * ui.c: functions that handle the user interface.
       * 1. Keyboard input stuff, and a bit of windowing stuff.  These are called
       *    before the machine specific stuff (mch_*) so that we can call the GUI
       *    stuff instead if the GUI is running.
       * 2. Clipboard stuff.
       * 3. Input buffer stuff.
       */