proposal: including golang plugins

  • Taro MURAOKA
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi list.

      Golang has very good plugins for vim. See this URL:

      https://code.google.com/p/go/source/browse/#hg%2Fmisc%2Fvim

      It would be great that if those are included in vim (7.4 maybe), wouldn't it?

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2013
        Taro Muraoka wrote:

        > Golang has very good plugins for vim. See this URL:
        >
        > https://code.google.com/p/go/source/browse/#hg%2Fmisc%2Fvim
        >
        > It would be great that if those are included in vim (7.4 maybe),
        > wouldn't it?

        Please ask the author to send it to me. That makes it explicit that
        these files should be included with Vim.

        245. You use Real Audio to listen to a radio station from a distant
        city rather than turn on your stereo system.