Re: Patch 7.3.551

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
      ZyX wrote:

      > > Thanks for figuring this out. You had some nice examples for how to
      > > reproduce the problem you are fixing, how about turning those into a
      > > test?
      >
      > Updated patch: added tests, removed few autocommands left (BufLeave,
      > TabLeave and WinLeave from leave_tabpage). Changes from the previous
      > patch are here:
      > https://bitbucket.org/ZyX_I/vim/changeset/86a5abc53a8e20a2f738cd5a099da82c8de48ce3.

      Wow, that was fast, thanks!

      Does this patch have to be applied before your "part 6" patch?

      234. You started college as a chemistry major, and walk out four years
      later as an Internet provider.

    • ZyX
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26, 2013
        > Wow, that was fast, thanks!
        >
        > Does this patch have to be applied before your "part 6" patch?

        Actually after. There will be conflicts where is now switch_win function otherwise. I can rebase this if you wish though.