Patch for Clean highlighting

  • J. Stutterheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
      Hi,

      Attached is a small patch for highlighting the "qualified" keyword when using Clean syntax highlighting.

      - Jurriën

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2013
        Jurriën Stutterheim wrote:

        > Attached is a small patch for highlighting the "qualified" keyword
        > when using Clean syntax highlighting.

        Thanks. We already bypassed the author, I suppose it's OK to do it
        again.

        --
        The term "free software" is defined by Richard M. Stallman as
        being software that isn't necessarily for free. Confusing?