Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [PATCH] (3/?) Python interface improvements: moved more functions to if_py_both

Expand Messages
  • Bram Moolenaar
    ... Thanks. Note that there was a mistake: BufferGetattr() was calling CheckWindow() instead of CheckBuffer(). I hope there are not more mistakes... I also
    Message 1 of 49 , Apr 24 4:39 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      ZyX wrote:

      > Move more things to if_py_both

      Thanks. Note that there was a mistake: BufferGetattr() was calling
      CheckWindow() instead of CheckBuffer(). I hope there are not more
      mistakes...

      I also took the opportunity to avoid compiler warnings for struct inits
      that were missing items.

      --
      hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
      220. Your wife asks for sex and you tell her where to find you on IRC.

      /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@... -- http://www.Moolenaar.net \\\
      /// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
      \\\ an exciting new programming language -- http://www.Zimbu.org ///
      \\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org ///

      --
      --
      You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
      Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
      For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

      ---
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
    • ZyX
      ... Because you have problems with encoding somewhere: there were no question marks in the patch, but Russian text. I just was not aware of the strange choice:
      Message 49 of 49 , May 15, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        > After including this patch the tests were failing. The .ok files had
        > "????" where the test results in "window". I assume those question
        > marks were wrong, so I fixed the .ok files for that. But I wonder why
        > this happened.

        Because you have problems with encoding somewhere: there were no question marks in the patch, but Russian text. I just was not aware of the strange choice: using translated strings in `repr()`. I think translated messages here are just as “good” as translated exceptions; needless to say I have never seen them translated in other projects.

        --
        --
        You received this message from the "vim_dev" maillist.
        Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
        For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

        ---
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_dev" group.
        To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_dev+unsubscribe@....
        For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.