Re: patch for viminfo crashing

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013
      Ron Aaron wrote:

      > Sorry, Bram - I still encounter a number of crashes related to viminfo merge.
      >
      > Here is my patch (which solves the different problems I've encountered
      > so far).

      Do you have an idea of when the crash happens? Does it depend on your
      'viminfo' setting perhaps?

      201. When somebody asks you where you are, you tell them in which chat room.

    • Ron Aaron
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013
        On 04/21/2013 02:07 PM, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
        > Do you have an idea of when the crash happens? Does it depend on your
        > 'viminfo' setting perhaps?

        I get the crash when I quit vim (if I had a viminfo file already), and
        also when switching 'projects' (like sessions, with more information).

        My viminfo is

        set viminfo=c,!,<1000,'1000

      • mattn
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2013
          > Do you have an idea of when the crash happens? Does it depend on your
          'viminfo' setting perhaps?

          gvim -u NONE -N
          :wviminfo new_viminfo_file.vim

          I could reproduce this.