[bug] hanging vim

  • Christian Brabandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi,
      every once in a while, Vim seems to hang and becomes unresponsive. Now I
      finally got a bt. In the current stack trace, the rails.vim plugin seems
      to cause this, but this has also happened, when using vim -u NONE -N
      Only passing -X seems to prevent this. For some reason, this seems to
      always get triggered, when the E325 message is shown. Hope someone can
      help me finding out, what is happening.

      Oh, this is terminal vim, latest verstion on Unix.

      regards,
      Christian
      --
      Einige Dinge sind unerträglich, wenn sie mittelmäßig sind: Poesie,
      Musik, Malerei und öffentliche Reden.