[patch] fix fi.po to pass test51

  • Niko Mikkilä
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi,

      test51 fails when using Finnish translations because of a missing colon
      character
      in the E475 message string. This causes Vim builds to fail on Debian and
      Ubuntu when
      the user already has Vim localizations installed to the system and uses
      a Finnish locale.

      Attached patch for fi.po fixes this problem and corrects other colon
      characters as well.

      Regards,
      Niko Mikkilä

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2013
        Niko Mikkilä wrote:

        > test51 fails when using Finnish translations because of a missing
        > colon character in the E475 message string. This causes Vim builds to
        > fail on Debian and Ubuntu when the user already has Vim localizations
        > installed to the system and uses a Finnish locale.
        >
        > Attached patch for fi.po fixes this problem and corrects other colon
        > characters as well.

        Thanks, I have included the fix.

        --
        Some of the well known MS-Windows errors:
        EMULTI Multitasking attempted, system confused